YouTube is a online video sharing website. It has millions of videos in its database and number of these videos is increasing per minute. Many times we want to download YouTube videos but download button is missing on YouTube. But this can be done using a Mozilla Firefox add-on.
1. First of all click here to install YouTube download add on.
2. On page opened in new tab click on Add to Firefox button.
3. Download & install this 13-14 Kb add on and restart Mozilla Firefox.
4. Goto YouTube and search your desired video and click on it.
5. On YouTube watch page you will see a drop down download button below video player.
6. Click on it and choose quality of video you want to download.
That's all, see video below for more detail.
How to download YouTube videos using VLC Media Player
How to download only audio / Mp3 from YouTube
How to play YouTube videos without any flash player using VLC Media Player
Have any doubt, feel free to comment below.